Breathe in. Breathe out. In a second, so many things change. In life, on earth, and in marketing as well. We are in love with a very special field of marketing: live marketing, event management, MICE. But at the same time, we’re asking ourselves: why are there still so many boring events? We recently conducted a survey about the perception of events are more specifically, what would people change about them.
We recently conducted a survey about events. What do people like the most? What do they dislike? How will events of the future look like? We also created an event that we truly believe in …
What annoys the attendees?
- Too many boring speeches
- Not enough time to network
- Rushed timeline
- Lack of experiential part of the programme
- Lack of creativity
- Feeling that they are losing time
What do attendees crave for?
- Exploring new ideas
- New business opportunities
- New experiences
Be there of be square: Conventa Crossover
This is how the concept of Conventa Crossover was born and we are truly looking forward to the mix of marketing jungle expert presentations, content bar hot ideas, steamy brainstorming sessions, hands-on workshops, chit-chat networking garden and jungleicious treats. Check out the whole conference programme here
So … do you want to stay in the event jungle, set trends and co-create the future of event management?
Some events are simply a must to attend and we (humbly) believe that Conventa Crossover is one of them.
Lack of time?
You are welcome to join us only on Monday, 28th of August – we designed this day especially for all passionate event planners. Practical best event management cases, creative use of space, new ideas for venues, successful marketing examples, combining gastronomy and music …
Event management treats and highlights:
- Anne Roelandt,Luc Petit CREATION is designing tailor-made shows and events all over the world. She will tell us how to bring together professionals, artists and non-professionals in order to create a harmonious event,
- Kevin Jackson was voted as the most influential person in UK event industry. He’s been a significant player with some of the world’s most respected marketing services groups, including Interpublic, Grey and Saatchi,
- Viktor Šestak & Linda Schraggeova work for internationally awarded agency at Creative Pro and will take you from storytelling to storyliving and storyselling,
- Lara Vodlan is a head of NT conference and she will show us how Microsoft digitally transformed a 22 years old event,
- Žiga Novak will take you to the era of live experience design, which will boost your meetings and events on another level.
Afraid that you will lose your time and/or money? No worries, we will give you your money back if you will not like the conference. Yes, we are that confident.