Frequently asked questions about Conventa Crossover
We understand you may have some questions about Conventa Crossover. Rest assured, here at Crossover we are committed to serving you in the best way we possibly can. However, before contacting the team about any questions you may have, we would appreciate it if you could look over the list of frequently asked questions to see if we can answer your question first. If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for please contact the Crossover team for further assistance.
IS THE DECISION TO HOLD THE CONFERENCE DESPITE THE SITUATION IRRESPONSIBLE?
Conventa Crossover is held in accordance with the measures prescribed by public health institutions, and we continually monitor the epidemiological situation. In addition, we have made sure to provide the safest conditions for all participants - the conference will be held in Cankar Conference Center that meets safety criteria and it is easy to maintain physical distance for a maximum of 100 live attendees. Some parts of the event will be held outside, in Europa Park. Masks are to be used.
WHAT IF THE EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SITUATION WORSENS? WILL THE CONFERENCE BE CANCELLED?
If the epidemiological situation worsens, the conference will NOT be cancelled and will be held in online format only. The fee difference will be refunded.
WHAT IF SOMEONE GETS INFECTED AT A FESTIVAL?
We expect responsible behaviour from all live visitors (we respect the maximum of 100 live participants). We appeal to all participants to adhere to all prescribed protection measures because in this way they protect themselves, other participants, but also the whole Earth. Masks are to be used during the event.
WHAT IF I DON’T FEEL GOOD ON THE DAY / DAY BEFORE OF THE EVENT?
In case you don’t feel good or you have any symptoms on the day or day before the event, it is responsible to stay home and attend the conference ONLINE. Let us know about your last minute health reasons on +386 40 822 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . The fee difference will be refunded.
WHY CAN’T I GET ACCREDITATION THIS YEAR?
We accept accreditations, but the places are limited due to the epidemiological situation, and as always, our goal is to provide adequate conditions for all participants. The safety of everyone present is our number one priority, and this decision is the result of our efforts to make Conventa Crossover as safe as possible.
WILL SOME HAVE AN ADVANTAGE?
No, we are going by the principle of who comes first – «the early bird catches the worm”. Preference will be given to those who first secure their registration fees.
HOW CAN I ATTEND CONVENTA CROSSOVER IN 2020?
This year we are going hybrid, which means LIVE & ONLINE. Both attendance formats will get their maximum from the event. Places for live attendance are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Check HERE for different packages of online & live fees.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- You will be able to join a new, hybrid format - LIVE or ONLINE
- You will be surprised – Conventa Crossover is a trend-setting event
- You will get inspired by new business ideas and fresh experience
- You will meet more than 30 storytellers in one place
- You will feel a personal touch at all levels
- You will get most in a short time because we value your time
WHAT’S NEW ABOUT CONVENTA CROSSOVER IN 2020 COVID-19 CIRCUMSTANCES?
- Gain insight into daring solutions and good practice cases of past 6 pandemic months
- Get knowledge – colleagues are ready to share their experience
- Experience the innovative freshness of a live & online hybrid event
- Don’t be late and save your place among 100 limited live places
- Your live or online presence will co-create a new format good practice event that will empower
- Everybody can imitate our style, nobody can copy our creativity
- You’ll feel safe, but free
HAVEN’T FOUND THE RIGHT ANSWER? FOR MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON
firstname.lastname@example.org or +386 40 822 444 (emergency phone)